In 2010 the Loccioni humancare R&D team introduced and validated new drug vials so that APOTECA can manage new and more active ingredients.
APOTECAchemo compounds 164 drugs, 27 of them were validated during last year following the Loccioni straight procedures.
The most relevant validations are:
- BUSILVEX 60mg/10ml (PIERRE F)
- DETICENE 100mg (SANOFI)
- ERBITUX 100mg/20ml (MERK)
- GEMCITABINA 100mg/100ml (EBEWE)
- GEMCITABINA 1g (SUN)
- GEMCITABINA 2g (HOSPIRA)
- HYCAMTIN 4mg (GSK)
- HOLOXAN 1000mg (BAXTER)
- RIBOMUSTIN 100mg (MUNDIPHARMA)
- ROACTEMRA 400mg/20ml (ROCHE)
Currently, TAXOTERE 80mg/4ml (SANOFI) is under validation.
As a consequence of the APOTECACommunity members observations the humancare R&D team modified APOTECAchemo System.
From a deep analysis and a careful evaluation of the observations obtained it is been possible to:
- improve the barcode manual reading efficiency
- modify software interface
- make the use of the same syringe possible for production batches
- make the compound preperation cycle faster
- improve the grip of vials.
2010 has been notoriously a good year for Loccioni humancare. Thanks to the continuous dialogue with the customers, to the R&D team activities and to its severe validation work, the chemotherapies compounded with the Loccioni humancare System have increased of 50%.